Monday, December 11, 2006

Publicity

I really think that the Thanet Blog List could be big. There's so many great sites out there that have something for everyone, and there are so many that people don't know about.

I'd really like to promote the site and this is where you come in. I've made new 'badges' to put on your sites declaring your membership of the TBL, and when the new site is up I'll let you know how to do this (it's a simple case of putting some code in your template). Of course you don't have to but I want this site to be BIG!

I think it's also be worth getting some info in the local papers etc. I know there are a lot of bloggers out there in the local area who don't know about this site and who would like to become part of it.

What do you think?

Does anyone know how to go about this and is willing to help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home